Web Service Message Monitoring is not available under the Administrator work center view.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Administrator work center;
- Go to General Settings view;
- Go to System Administration section.
The view Web Service Message Monitoring isn’t available in the section.
- For SAP Cloud for Customer: Web Service Message Monitoring is not scoped in the Business Configuration.
- For SAP D4C/ Edge: the view is not available.
For SAP Cloud for Customer:
- Go to Business Configuration work center;
- Go to Implementation Projects view;
- Select the relevant Implementation Project;
- Select Edit Project Scope button;
- Navigate to the Step 4 Questions in Scoping;
- Select the Scoping element Communication and Information Exchange;
- Select the Sub element Business Process Management;
- Select the Element Process-Integrated Input and Output Management;
- Under the Section Questions for Process-Integrated Input and Output Management, Select the Group Web Service Message Monitor;
- Now check the Question: Do you want to use the Web Service Message Monitor?
Checking / Unchecking this Question also effects the Other Question related to payload which you can find from the selected messages under the Web Service Message Monitor.
For SAP D4C/ Edge: the view is not available.
D4C, Edge , KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions