- Selecting a remote column with a LIKE clause may receive wrong result if the remote server's collation is different from that of the local server.
- CIS (Component Integration Service) is used.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- DirectConnect for DB2 (ODBC 15.0/15.7)
- DirectConnect for DB2 15.0.1
- DB2 (any supported version, 8, 9, 10)
"Component Integration Service", "Direct Connect, CR750720, CR#750720, 750720 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-MFC , Mainframe Connect (MFC) , BC-SYB-ECD , Enterprise Connect (ECDA) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.