- There is an issue with the formatting of the custom message as defined in the ClientText.ini
- Trying to update the message displayed in the Transaction Failure Handling as per the discussion: http://scn.sap.com/thread/3733897 Agentry Transaction Failure Handling
- When the Agentry designer updates the text in ClientText.ini, the Agentry client doesn't recognize the Linefeed (\n) or Carriage Return (\r) characters in the message - The result is an incorrectly formatted message (tried both \\n \\r & \n \r) but the result is the same
- SAP Work Manager 6.1.0
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 (SP07)
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0 (Agentry Client v126.96.36.199)
SMP3.0, SAPWM, Agentry , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-SYC-OTH , Syclo Mobility for other backend , MOB-SYC-IBM , Syclo Mobility for IBM backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.