- When trying to load prices to a SA, through IDos, you are getting the error ME676 - "The target value is too large (check your entry)".
- You notice that the price is being multiplied by the target quantity during one of the checks.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC, ME 676, DETERMINE_OUT_VALUES_KTMNG, CL_MASTER_CONDITIONS_MM, BAPI_SAG_CHANGE, bpumz, bpumn, PO history, updating, changing, conversion ratio, ration, CONV_NUM , KBA , MM-PUR-OA-BAPI , BAPIs - Outline Agreements , MM-PUR-GF-EDI , Electronic Data Interchange , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.