- Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is a world standard for time-keeping.
- Leap Seconds are occasionally added in order to maintain precision between UTC and earth's actual rotation.
- How will Leap Seconds affect my SAP BI environment?
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
bi41 bi4.1 bip41 bip4.1 bip 4.1 2012-06-30 2015-06-30 uct , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.