- Master data or master data hierarchy texts / descriptions loaded from an SAP Business Warehouse (BW) InfoObject to SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) do not appear in the dimension member descriptions.
- The Data Manager (DM) package or DM package link completes successfully but the master data texts are either missing or just partially loaded.
- Several members might have no description saved under the BPC dimension cache table and the underlying /B28/ InfoObject table.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for NetWeaver
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver ; SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
CPMBPC 801 , CPMBPC 800 , SAPK-80101INCPMBPC , Text Nodes , SAPK CPMBPC, DMP, DTP , KBA , description is incomplete , bpc - the master data description is inc , master data description is incomplete , description of bpc master data , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.