- Issue with the calculation of confirmation time
- This situation will happen in production
- a technician START the work order, and then, works for 1H. During that time, the tablet goes in sleep mode so that the battery is not drained out (Work Manager goes in offline mode).
- The technician finishes his work and log back in Work Manager in online mode.
- He hits the STOP button, but then, the elapsed time is set to 0.00H.
- If this whole process is done in offline mode (Start / Stop), the elapsed time is correctly calculated.
- If the Start is clicked when in Online mode, and the Stop is clicked when in Offline mode, the elapsed time is not correctly calculated (set to 0.00H).
- SAP Work Manager 6.x
SAP Work Manager 6.1.0 ; SAP Work Manager 6.2.0 ; SAP Work Manager 6.3.0 ; SAP Work Manager 6.4
startTime, FinishTime, SAPWM , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-SYC-SAP-WM , Syclo SAP Work Manager Application , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.