- You are noticing network disconnections which causes unnecessary connection failures in SAP Contact Center (AKA BCM)
- CDT (Communication Desktop Terminal) may appear frozen/unresponsive
- Abandoned contacts
- Delays in voice dispatching starts to be noticeable
- Server modules consider connections to other servers as lost.
- Once connections are reestablished, some or all ongoing calls and chat discussions can get disconnected when system tries to recover from lost state information.
- The entire server is considered as lost, and the system high availability mechanisms begin to start processes and server IP addresses on backup servers on both sides of the network outage.
SAP Contact Center 7.0
SAP Contact Center, on-premise edition 7.0
Business Communication Management, CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, Support Pack 7.0, 7.0.1, 7.0.2, 7.0.3, 184.108.40.206, 7.0.4, 220.127.116.11, 7.0.5, 7.0.6, 18.104.22.168, connection, break, slow, latency, performance, crash, network , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.