The Annualized Salary and other columns in the ‘Employee Pay Group Sums’ in the ‘Person and Employment Info (as of Date)’ Report Table does not return any value.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Report Table on Person and Employment Info (as of Date) domain
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an ad-hoc report using the ‘Person and Employment Info (as of Date)’ domain
- Select all the columns from 'Employee Pay Group Sums' table
- Run/preview the report.
- No data in Annualized Salary and other columns in 'Employee Pay Group Sums' table
For the Annualized salary and data in other columns of the 'Employee Pay Group Sums' table to be reportable, it requires a sync job to be set-up.
If the sync job is not set-up, the ad-hoc reports would not return any value.
Please refer to Knowledge Base article 2080171 and raise a Product Support Incident to get the HRIS PayComponentGroup Sums Sync job enabled on your instance.
Please also note, if you have not yet had ODS (Advanced Reporting) enabled for your Employee Central instances, please do consider this as an alternative option, as the same is available in Advanced Reports for EC.
The reports that deliver this are -:
ECODS$Annual Compensation Overview
ECODS$Annual Compensation History
You can download the above Advanced reporting templates per KBA 2679275.
Annuallized salary - Advanced reporting - Report Canvas - Table , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To