You will receive the following errors during the activation of your patch or solution or deployment:
User not assigned to Business Analytics WoC. Analytics file not processed.
Assign WoC Business Analytics to continue with the activation.
Error when processing service provider CL_AUD_SDI_PROVIDER"of component AP-RC-ANA-DT
Errors during activation of solution YXXX_, where YXXX is the solution namespace
Class CL_PDI_10_ONEOFF_PROJECT_TYPE invocation for phase ACT has failed
Error executing Phase ACT of Project YXXX_ type ONE_OFF
SAP Cloud Application Studio
SAP Business BYDesign
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Cloud Application Studio.
- Open the solution.
- Right click and select Activate Solution or Activate from the Implementation Manager.
- Activation fails with the errors.
The reason for this error is that the Business Analytics work center is not assigned to your user.
The requirement is that the user creating reports should be a key user. Login to the system and add the Business Analytics work center to the user who is trying to activate the solution:
- In C4C: Go to the Administrator work center. In ByDesign: Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Open the view Business Users.
- Search for the respective user and click Edit > Access Rights.
- Go to the Work Center and View Assignment tab.
- Assign the work center Business Analytics to this user and save.
- Then trigger activation again from Cloud Application Studio in Target system it should go throw.
Business Analytics work center not assigned AP-RC-ANA-DT Deployment failed , KBA , deployment failed , cl_aud_sdi_provider , activation failed , ap-rc-ana-dt , AP-RC-BDS-1O , ByDesign Studio OneOffs , AP-RC-ANA-DT , C4C, ByD,Travel:Analytics KeyUser UI/DesignTools , AP-RC-BDS-ANA , ByDesign Studio Analytics , How To