- How to create a Live Office object based on Webi document using BICS connection?
- Reported problems related to Live Office reports built on Webi documents using direct connection to BEx queries.
- Live Office reports get corrupted e.g. during migration or BusinessObjects system upgrade, data source modification etc.
- Connection of the objects will be lost.
- The Live Office report returns unexpected error messages.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Live Office
- BEx query with BICS connection
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
live office, liveoffice, webi, BICS, BEx, BW, UNV, UNX, direct access, corrupted, connection lost, supported, unexpected error message, data source modification, document not found, LO 26306, lo 26306 , KBA , BI-BIP-LO , Live Office , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.