- This keycode is invalid.
- License key does not work.
- After entering the keycode in SAP Lumira, it generates the error: "This keycode is invalid."
- SAP Lumira 1.x
Reproducing the Issue
- In SAP Lumira, under the menu "Help", select "Enter Keycode"
- Enter the keycode.
It will then generate the error: "This keycode is invalid."
- The keycode entered has either been mistyped, or it is for a different product.
- Re-enter the keycode, and confirm it has not been mistyped.
- If you are still receiving an invalid keycode error, then remove the Lumira license file, by following the SAP Knowledge Base Article:
2006058 - "Invalid License Key" when trying to update Lumira key
and then re-enter the keycode.
- If it still not successful, then test entering a temporary keycode, which can be obtain by following the SAP Knowledge Base Article:
1288121 - How to download temporary license keys for Analytics Solutions (BusinessObjects)
- If the temporary keycode works, then this confirm the keycode entered was either invalid or it is for a different product. The suggestion will then be to request a permanent license key for SAP Lumira from the SAP website, by following the steps in the SAP Note:
1251889 - License key request for SAP Analytics Solutions (previously SAP BusinessObjects)
- Please note: If you do not have access to the SAP Service Market Place, youwill not be able to access KBA 1288812 amd SAP Note 1251889.
- Call sales for assitance: Worldwide Office Directory
Lumira, keycode, license, liscense, key code, invalid, incorrect , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , Problem
SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.0