- Policies are not being deployed to iOS devices.
- iOS device refresh does not update device inventory
- The following errors may indicate an applicable error situation:
- IPH6035: PutMDM Message Signing Validation Failure
- IPH6034: Token Checkin MDM Message Signing Validation Failure.
- IPH3017: The revocation function was unable to check revocation because the revocation server was offline.
- SAP Afaria 7.0 Service Pack 5
- Mobile Secure Cloud
- Mobile Secure Partner Edition
- iOS devices
SAP Afaria 7.0 ; SAP HANA Cloud Platform, mobile service for app and device management 1607 ; SAP Mobile Secure 2.0
cert, util, utility, certificate, certificates, expired, , KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , MOB-SEC , Mobile Secure Portfolio (Cloud) incl Afaria Cloud Edition , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.