- Select a treenode in a Treeview DataWindow
- Click outside of the result set in the Treeview DW area
- Last treenode is selected and highlighted, causing the TreeNodSselected event to be thrown
- This behavior is different from Windows Explorer for example.
- SAP PowerBuilder 12.5 SP02 PL08
- SAP Powerbuilder 12.6 SP00 PL03
SAP PowerBuilder 12.5 ; SAP PowerBuilder 12.6
powerbuilder, treeview datawindow, highlight, TreeNodSselected, CR 783532, CR783532 , KBA , BC-SYB-PB , PowerBuilder , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.