- Using Web Intelligence HTML mode folder names which contains special characters are not displaying properly.
- For example, using German language "Öffentliche Ordner" (Public Folders) is displaying as "Öffentliche Ordner".
- This issue might occur with different languages as well.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 SP4
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platfrom 4.1 SP5
- Web Intelligence (HTML mode)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
web intelligence, webi, bi launchpad, html mode, special characters, german language, öffentliche ordner , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.