- For CMS InfoObjects associated with Web Intelligence reports, the SI_WEBI_DOC_PROPERTIES continues to grow with each edit of the report
- When the report is saved, the value of this property should be updated -- instead, it is appended to. When the associated report is edited many times, the InfoObject can grow to a very large size
- When many reports are affected, the collective size of their InfoObjects is enough to cause a sudden upsurge in memory usage by the CMS as the objects are loaded -- for example, to be viewed or for a scheduled instance to run
- In SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1, where the CMS is a 32-bit process, the process can quickly exceed the 32-bit memory limit and crash. When the CMS crashes, it reports the following error to the Application Event Log / messages file:
- Unknown exception in database thread.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
xi 3 xi3 xi3.1 bi4 bip4 bi bip 4 bi40 bip40 ADAPT01701657 ADAPT 01701657 1701657 ADAPT01701658 ADAPT01713820 ADAPT01713821 ADAPT01684592 ADAPT01684594 ADAPT01687188 ADAPT01687189 ADAPT01687190 ADAPT01689906 ADAPT01689909 , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.