- The CSV file name is garbled when opening the downloaded archived csv by Windows Explorer.
- CSV file name contains multiple bytes characters like Japanese, Chinese.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
garble, csv, Chinese, Japanese, Korea, multi byte, garbled, zip, archive, webi, webintelligence, corrupted , KBA , adapt01708684 , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.