- You have just upgraded SAP Mobile Platform - MBO Runtime to 3.0.3 using the "SMPSP03-MBORuntime-Installer"
- You receive the following error message on the first attempt the start the service:
The SAP Mobile Server service could not be started
A system error has occurred
System error 1067 has occurred
The process terminated unexpectedly
- The install log contains the following error:
Database version '56545' doesn't match expected version '55196'.
This may be caused by an upgrade failure.
Until this issue is fixed, the services will not start.
- Upgrading from: SAP Mobile Platform 2.3 SP5 (2.3.5) for Windows
- Upgrading to: SAP Mobile Platform - MBO Runtime 3.0 SP3 (3.0.3) for Windows
SAP Mobile Platform 2.3 ; SAP Mobile Platform 3.0
KBA , MOB-ONP , SAP Mobile Platform on Premise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.