- CrystalReportsProcessingServer failed to start / restart
- At the top at the top of CrystalReportsProcessingServer's properties, the error is reported:
- "This server is considered failed because it has stopped 5 time(s) in 60 minute(s)" error is shown
- The following two errors are repeated five times within the (Windows) Application Event Viewer Logs or (Unix / Linux) messages or equivalent log file
- The root server reported an error Initialization Failure.
- [Node Name: xxxxx] [User Name: xxxxxx] Server Intelligence Agent: server xxxxx.CrystalReportsProcessingServer stopped unexpectedly
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI)
- All Supported Operating Systems
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
Crystal Reports Processing Server service failed start 5 bi4.0 bi4.1 bi4.2 bi 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.x windows linux rhel redhat rh solaris aix hpux hp-ux biadmin tskba biserver bicrs emkba , KBA , bicrs , biadmin , emkba , tskba , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-CRS , SAP Crystal Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.