- When setting Compensation & Variable Pay permissions, you can only permission items based on the main admin tools options.
- You cannot set permissions for the features within Compensation Home such as Design Worksheet, Copy Plan, Add plan etc.
- With Granular Role Based Permissions (RBP) this gives you the ability and expands the number of options which can be controlled via RBP.
- This allows a greater level of control for administrators to restricts permissions.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
- SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay
sf, success factors, EC, CMP, VRP, RBP, CMP-21194, enabling, Upgrade Center, vrp-11882, cmp-21194, migration , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , LOD-SF-CMP-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , LOD-SF-VRP , Variable Pay Programs , LOD-SF-VRP-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.