- Encountering a Replication issue in Invoice, after upgrade of CRM system to 7.0 and higher.
- The billing document which is created in CRM through transaction code /N/BEA/CRMB01, is updated in the CRM sales order document flow but the same is not reflected in the ECC sales order document flow.
- As soon as the Invoice document gets created and updated in the CRM, system creates an exception 'CX_SY_DYN_CALL_ILLEGAL_TYPE', which is not caught in Function module "SMW3_FLOW_SERVICE_EXECUTE".
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
CRM_CM_BEABILLDLVCRMB_LISTENER , TRANSACTION_MESSAGE , 1CRMG0/BEABILLDOCCRMB is a structure , BEA_BILLING_DOCUMENTS , BEA_BDOC_HEADER , BDOC BEABILLDLVCRMB, CX_SY_DYN_CALL_ILLEGAL_TYPE, SMW3_FLOW_SERVICE_EXECUTE, SMW3FDBDOC , KBA , smw3fdbdoc , smw3_flow_service_execute , cx_sy_dyn_call_illegal_type , crm_cm_beabilldlvcrmb_listener , crm billing document , mbdoc , beabilldoccrmb , CRM-BE-FI , Transfer to Accounting , CRM-BE , Billing , CRM-MW-ADP , Middleware Adapter , CRM-MW-SRV , Flow / Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.