Replying to a Ticket through e-mail channel adds several e-mail addresses including the own team's.
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: A contact has sent an e-mail to the system which in return has created a ticket within the system.
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Ticket view.
- Open a ticket ABC (ABC represents the identification of the ticket).
- Reply via e-mail to any maintained contact DEF (DEF represents the identification of the contact).
When sending the e-mail the sender XYZ (XYZ represents the identification of the sender) is added as recipient. When cancelling the message and re-opening it, the sender XYZ is added a second time
This is expected system behaviour when there are several Involved Parties with duplicate e-mail addresses maintained.
Check your Party Role Definitions if this is not desired setup.
- Go to the Customer work center.
- Go to the Contact view.
- Open the account ABC.
- Go to the Facet Involved Parties.
- There are several Involved Parties maintained with duplicate e-mail addresses.
Change or delete the duplicate e-mail addresses.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To