- You note this issue is happening when a specific Purchase Requisition is processed using RM06BB30 / ME59N background job.
- Purchase Order is created successfully, however the PO Texts tab in the Item Detail section does not show item text present in PR.
- There is a green check mark next to the item text, but no text is displayed.
- This problem only happens when an Outline Agreement is used as a source of supply, other POs using different methods are working as expected.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC, request for quotation, quotation, PReq, PurReq, SPRO, Define Copying Rules for Item Text, Source Object, Source Text, T165P , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-TEXT , Texts , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.