- Earlier, bulk download statements could only be accessed from the top right navigation menu in a new worksheet.
- It was not available from the gear icon, at the row level.
- Bonus Personal Reward Statements may now be downloaded at the row level.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
- This feature is characterized as an opt in, as it requires updates to the XML of your Variable Pay form.
- Create a support incident to request this to be enabled.
- You will be required to fill out a configuration change order request to have this enabled.
- Note: As this requires an XML change, the feature may not be available for old or launched variable Pay forms.
- You may be required to re-launch Variable Pay forms to see the feature after it is Enabled.
Product Support, please see Internal Memo.
SF, success factors, CMP, work sheet , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions