- How do I create new worksheets when there is a new manager who doesn't have worksheet, but his reports are already on other worksheet?
- How do I create new worksheets when there is a new manager who doesn't have a worksheet nor his reports are present on other worksheet?
- Provisioning job detail says "user XX already in a form launched for the plan and will be moved to the new manager YY form", but new worksheet for manager YY is not created.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Talent Management
A manager is treated as a new manager if he/she meets all of the following conditions:
- This manager is in user hierarchy of specified head of compensation planning and/or is manager of employees in specified dynamic group.
- This manager doesn't have a worksheet created yet.
If you already have worksheets created in this template, you will need to update the worksheets by choosing the following options in each scenario.
- Navigate to Admin tools->Compensation Home
- From “Update all Worksheets”, select the Compensation Template
- Select “Create worksheet(s) for new managers”. This option alone is selected when you have new manager, but his reports are not on any worksheet. You would select "Move employee's compensation data from old manager to current manager" along with “Create worksheet(s) for new managers” when the new manager's reports are already present on a different manager's worksheet.
- Enter worksheet name, and whether worksheets were created by head of hierarchy or dynamic group.
- Enter the Head of Heirarchy that was used to create the worksheets earlier.
- Enable send email notification to planner(s) is optional.
Note: To Request this be added to any Scheduled Updates that you have set up, please raise a Support Incident so that your Scheduled Job may be updated.
When you check option 'Create worksheets for new managers' and click 'Update' button to submit mass update job, we will check the following:
- Only one compensation template is selected. The feature may be enabled when only one Compensation template is being updated.
- Worksheet name must be inputted.
- If option 'Create worksheets by employee group' is not enabled, at least one head of compensation planning must be inputted. Otherwise, it's optional.
- If option 'Create worksheets by employee group' is enabled, at least one dynamic group must be checked.
This manager will have a worksheet created if all of the following are met:
- This manager has at least one compensation eligible employee. If all of his/her employees are compensation ineligible, no worksheet will be created.
- If option 'Move employee's compensation data from old manager to current manager' is not checked, then at least one of this manager's employee should not be in any existing worksheets. If all of them are already in existing forms, no worksheet will be created. If that option is checked, worksheet will be created.
If option 'Move employee's compensation data from old manager to current manager' is not checked, then only employees under new manager not in any existing worksheet will be in created worksheet. Employees already in existing worksheets will still be in those worksheets. If that option is checked, then employees already in existing worksheets will be moved to this worksheet.
worksheets not created for new manager, update worksheets job successful but new worksheets not created, SuccessFactor, manager changes , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To