- System is throwing an error message "Cannot add or modify retroactive off-invoice trade spend ()" (CRM_MKTGS_TRADESPEND 066), while creating promotion with retroactive date.
- In CRM 6.0 (2007) version, when we give the dates in the past, promotions are created without any issue. Whereas in CRM 7.0 it's throwing an error.
- Error "Cannot add/modify prod dim if a past dated off-invoice trade spend exist" (CRM_MKTGS_PRODUCTS 025), while copying Trade promotions.
- When you perform mass copy of an off-invoice trade promotion that includes dates in the past, and you try to shift the date to a future date, you receive an error CRM_MKTGS_TRADESPEND 066.
- Above two errors appearing while saving the trade promotion with the past dates (example : plan and buy in dates).
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 2007
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
CL_CRM_MKTGS_TSPEX_ITEM , CHECK_START_DATE_OFFINVOICE , CL_CRM_MKTPL_TPM_COST_ITEM , IF_EX_CRM_MKTPL_OL_ASG~CHECK_ATTRIBUTES , TPMOE/TradePromotionOP , Cannot add or modify retroactive off-invoice trade spend (&1) , KBA , retroactive off invoice trade spend , crm_mktpl_ol_asg_tpm_prod_dim , crm_mktpl_ol_asg , crm_mktpl_ol_asg_tpm_trdspend , CRM-MKT-MPL-TPM , Trade Promotion Management , CRM-MKT-MPL , Marketing Planner , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.