- SAP Replication Server (SRS) error log shows:
Message from server: Message: 6550, State 0, Severity 5 -- '[ statement ][ SERVER ] ociStmt::Execute ORA-06550: line 2, column 15:
PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol "TEST_REPLICATION" when expecting one of the following: := . ( @ % ; immediate
The symbol ":=" was subs.
THREAD FATAL ERROR #5049 DSI EXEC(112(1) SERVER.DATABASE) - neric/dsi/dsiqmint.c(4794)
The DSI thread for database 'SERVER.DATABASE' is being shutdown. DSI received data server error #6550 which is mapped to STOP_REPLICATION. See logged data server errors for more information. The data server error was caused by output command #0 mapped from input command #0 of the failed transaction.
The DSI thread for database 'SERVER.DATABASE' is shutdown.
- Custom coding function strings to go from Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) to Oracle.
- When a resume connection with skip tran is done, the exceptions shows the syntax - that is then appplied to Oracle and it works fine.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7
- SAP Replication Server (SRS), heterogeneous edition
- SAP Replication Server, option for Oracle (RSO)
repserver , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-RSO , Rep Server Options (RSO) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-REP-HET , Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.