You have submitted an Expense Report XYZ and it has passed Approval and Audit process but the Expenses amounts are not reimbursed to Employee.
XYZ means the expense report ID.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Travel and Expenses Work center.
- Go to the Expense Reports view.
- Show All Expense Reports and Find Expense Report XYZ.
- Choose Expense Report XYZ hyperlink.
- Go to the Document Flow tab.
You also notice that the Reimbursement Status is No Reimbursement Requested under Expense and Reimbursement Summary in the Overview screen.
Expense Report contains only Paid by Company Expenses and hence Expenses will not be paid out to Employee.
This can be checked by the following steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration Work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Implementation Project and Choose Open Activity List.
- Go to the Fine-Tune Chevron.
- Show All Activities and Find Activity Expense Reporting - Country version of Employee.
- Go to Edit Expense Types.
- Sort the Expense Types using Filter.
When you select the Expense Type, you could see under the Definition tab the field Payment/Taxation shows Paid by Company.
System works as designed.
Travel and Expense. Expense Report. Paid By Company , KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , How To