There are several possible Symptoms for this issue:
- On a web tier node that has WACS installed, the Web Application Container Servers is Running With Errors. When viewing the Properties of the WACS server in the CMC, the RESTful Web Service failed to start.
- On a Intelligence tier node which only has CMS/FRS/Event/WACS, after upgrade the WACS starts with errors, due to RESTful Web Service failed to start
WACS trace logs show messages similar to:
|0|0|0|0|-|-|-|-|-|-||||||||||com.businessobjects.framework.servers.platform.deployment.servicebuilder.AbstractServiceBuilder||Unable to start OSGI bundle bundleRestWebService.jar_0.0.0  for service businessobjects/RestWebService/1/war
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle "com.sap.bong.json.schema.validator_1.0.0.qualifier " could not be resolved. Reason: Missing Constraint: Import-Package: com.google.common.collect; version="0.0.0"
- BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- All supported operating systems
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
sapbi, 4.1, 4.2, bi, platform, wacs, fail, errors , KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.