- OBMOServiceManager is not recovering all processes
- One of the nodes is not able to recover itself when the CDB (Cache Database) was not available
- The only work-around was to kill all the processes and restart the SUP node
- Sybase Unwired Platform (SUP) 184.108.40.2068
- Two SUP nodes clustered with single node data tier
Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1
KBA , MOB-SUP-MBO , Sybase MBO Development , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.