- A Webi report is created that is based on a .unv OLAP universe to a BW BEx query in XIR3.1.
- The BEx query that the report is based on has a variable with some values.
- The Webi report is refreshed and the prompt screen is shown.
- The "List of Values" for the variable are refreshed.
- When the "List of Values" are attempted to be retrieved from BW, the BAPI_MDPROVIDER_GET_MEMBERS function call is made in BW and it is desired to know what the parameters are that are entered for this function call.
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XIR3.1.
- Web Intelligence Rich Client
SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
SE, 37, BAPI, MDPROVIDER, GET, MEMBERS, WRC, tracing, R31, 31 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.