- Workstations in the network local to the Advantage Database Server (ADS) are able to connect, but the ones through a VPN (Virtual Private Network) cannot
- ADS.INI file is configured properly as required to make connection over VPN
- But you still receiving error 6420: Unable to "discover" the Advantage Database Server
- Any supported Advantage Database Server versions
- Any supported Sybase Advantage Database Server versions
SAP Advantage Database Server all versions ; Sybase Advantage Database Server all versions
Sybase, remote connection, virtual private network, LAN, local area network, discovered, located, find, virtual store, app data, AppData, VirtualStore, system directory , KBA , BC-SYB-ADS , ADS (Advantage Database Server) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.