- Workstations in the network local to the Advantage Database Server (ADS) are able to connect, but the ones through a VPN (Virtual Private Network) cannot
- ADS.INI file is configured properly as required to make connection over VPN
- But you still receiving error 6420: Unable to "discover" the Advantage Database Server
- Any supported Advantage Database Server versions
- Any supported Sybase Advantage Database Server versions
Sybase, remote connection, virtual private network, LAN, local area network, discovered, located, find, virtual store, app data, AppData, VirtualStore, system directory , KBA , BC-SYB-ADS , ADS (Advantage Database Server) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.