A data-only locked or data-row locked table and its index are bound to a named cache with relaxed LRU replacement.
- It's the only table bound to the named cache and the named cache is big enough to cache all the data and index pages on the table.
- After all the data and index rows of the table are cached into the named cache, any additional physical reads are not expected in a run of select queries on the table.
- Unexpected physical reads may be seen when a select query on the table after the run of select queries with index covered scan repeatedly.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.x
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.x
cache strategy policy, named cache , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.