- When an opportunity has the sales stage updated where the chance of success is zero, the probability remains unchanged, and does NOT revert back to 0% as the user expects.
- User expects the probability to be set to 0% when the sales stage is changed and the Chance of Success is updated to 0%
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
CRMOPPORT, SALES_STAGE, NO_DEFAULT_PROB_ZERO, 1560215 , KBA , CRM-BTX-OPP , Opportunities , CRM-BTX , Business Transactions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.