After setting SCORM content to complete upon launch and review content, some users are not seeing review content in their learning history for the item.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Even though the item is completed when launched, the actual content is still communicating with the LMS and sending mismatch data, which is preventing the review content from showing.
- Content was never launched by the user, when this happens we do not create a record for the user to review the content they viewed
- Set the SCORM Content files to not communicate with the LMS
- Disable the Complete with launch on the LMS, and then have the content itself set to send a completion communication to the LMS upon Launch.
- Make sure the user opens the content atleast once before, recording learning.
2301688 - Reviewing Learning Content After Completion
SAP Sf success factors LMS learning content scorm complete on launch review content not available after completion relaunch pwsaicc scorm1.2 1.2 scorm2004 2004 , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem