- You have SRM and are using the Service Orientated Architecture (SoA) to interface to the EEC backend and create service or limit purchase orders.
- In the Purchase Orders created in the backend, in the service data, the base unit of measure (ESLL-MEINS) has an unexpected or incorrect value that was not transferred in the XML from SRM. This incorrect entry can cause follow on errors in subsequent processes.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, MS_MOVE_BAPIESLL_TO_ESLL, PACKNO, LMLSHU15, ML91, CL_PUR_PO_MAPPING_SRV, i_bapiesll-uom_iso, i_esll-meins. , KBA , MM-SRV , Services Management , MM-SRV-ES , Enterprise Services in External Services , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.