- How to analyze the differences in the Local Currency value and Group currency value in a Depreciation Accounting Document. The accounting document created with the Depreciation Posting Run has different values for the Local Currency amount and Group Currency amount (or Hard Currency amount).
- You need to understand the reason for these different values in the Local Currency and Group Currency (or Hard Currency amount).
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
BSEG-DMBTR, BSEG-DMBE2, BSEG-DMBE3, FB03, AFAB, AFABN, RAPOST2000, Hard Currency, Company Code Currency, 1st local currency, 2nd local currency, 3rd local currency. , KBA , FI-AA-AA-B , Transaction Figures / Valuation , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.