- What platform is supported in Lumira?
- Where is the Supported Platform document for Lumira?
- Where is the Product Availability Matrix (PAM) for SAP Lumira?
- SAP Lumira 2.x
- Lumira 2.4 PAM direct access link: https://support.sap.com/content/dam/launchpad/en_us/pam/pam-essentials/TIP/SAP%20Lumira/SAPLUMIRA24/SAPLUMIRA_PAM.pdf
- The supported platforms document for SAP Lumira is available on the SAP Product Availability Matrix website:
- In a web browser, go to: https://apps.support.sap.com/sap/support/pam
- In the Product Availability Matrix website, in the search box located in the upper right corner, type: LUMIRA 2.4 or LUMIRA DESKTOP.
- Select Lumira.
- Under "Essential Information", located in the upper right, click on "Open in New Window" to open the PAM document for Lumira Desktop.
Lumira , PAM , Designer , Desktop , 2.x , LS4BIP , Server , add-on , addon , KBA , BI-LUM-DER , Lumira Designer , BI-LUM-SRV-ADM , Lumira Server BI Platform Admin, Auth, Security , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , BI-LUM-COR , Core: components, sdk, prompts, filters, etc. , BI-LUM-CVM , Charting Components , BI-LUM-FRA , Framework : bookmarking, export, layouting, etc. , How To