- Object Details are displayed for a user in the “Items Completed” or “Assigned Items” tab, if there is a content object associated with the item i.e. it has an online component and if the user has tried to launch the item at least once.
- If object details are correctly populated in LMS, it also suggests that the communication is happening fine in between the LMS and the Content.
- Why do object details display sometimes under an item, but not all the time?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Object details are displayed for a user in the “Items Completed” or “Assigned Items” tab, if there is a content object associated with the item i.e. it has an online component and if the user has tried to launch the item at least once.
There are three pre-requisites for the Object Details to populate in the Learning plan of a user:
- It should be an Online Item.
- The Online Item must have Content Objects in it.
- The user to whom the item is assigned must try to launch the item at least once.
- If these three criteria are met, only then will it show the Object details.
- In case the Object Details link is unavailable, the admin can proceed to modify it from a different section.
- Access User record
- Proceed to 'Content Status' tab
- The Object Details link is accessible there
Note: You will see the item in the learning plan (with the object details) if the user launches the item but never completes it. If an admin uses a Record Learning tool, the Object Details link on the Learning History/Items Completed will be missing.
sf, success factors, LMS, link, content, online, assigned items , KBA , lmsadminui , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , Problem