- When starting Server Intelligence Agent (SIA) in SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.0/4.1 which is pointing to Oracle Database below error in event viewer :
- Oracle client is installed on the system and you will be able to ping the server using TNSPING <servicename> & Tnsnames.ora file has correct entries.
- Host file entries are correct and you are able to ping the server too.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.0/4.1.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- Oracle Database (Supported as per PAM Guide of BI 4.0/4.1).
- All supported Operating System.
ora, 12154, tns, could, cms, unable, connect, event, open, failure, database, Cdatabase, bi, oracle, 4.0, 4.1, , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.