When using the property sfuser.field.transform.data.SUPER.@NULLIFY@=NO_MANAGER it does not nullify the existing user.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to LMS Administration > System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration > Connector
- Set the sfuser.connector.updateOnNull=SUPER value.
- Update the feed file with blank values for the SUPER and the manager turns blank.
When using the property sfuser.field.transform.data.SUPER.@NULLIFY@=NO_MANAGER it does not nullify the existing supervisor; this property is used to just ignore the value from input file so it does not error and will not nullify the supervisor value in SF LMS. The updateOnNull feature is not supported with the sf user connector, but may be used with Professional Services rcommendation for one-time data correction.
- See KBA 2275336 as you will want to create a user in LMS listed as NO_MANAGER instead or...
- For one-time modification, Nullify the values by using the following property in the legacy user connector (not user-sf connector): user.connector.updateOnNull=SUPER
- For more information on using updateOnNull and nullifying types of supervisors with the user-sf connector see the below Help Guide links.
- User-SF Connector updateOnNull: https://help.sap.com/viewer/31fe467b30c240f5b2e6b553e428e1ac/latest/en-US/8416e4cefc86499aada4479ed87312cd.html
- User-SF Connector Matrix Manager: https://help.sap.com/viewer/31fe467b30c240f5b2e6b553e428e1ac/latest/en-US/4bf287b37698485cabd2f9c5e2ae7756.html
- User-SF Connector Supervisor Logic: https://help.sap.com/viewer/31fe467b30c240f5b2e6b553e428e1ac/latest/en-US/bc588dab790d46c0bf0e2a7070a7a029.html
- User-SF Connector Alternate Supervisor Logic: https://help.sap.com/viewer/31fe467b30c240f5b2e6b553e428e1ac/latest/en-US/3f9e22989d604230ac685a74b72e9891.html
SF success factors learning lms nullify values through connector user-sf user null updateonnull supervisor alternate alt alt_super @nullify@ no_manager blank matrix manager , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , How To