- When connecting to EPM add-in, the user does not get a popup window to change password.
- Only intial password can be changed.
- Business Planning and consolidation 10.0.
- Business Planning and consolidation 10.1.
- EPM Add -in 10.0 SP20 or later.
update password. , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.