This KBA provides information on how to set failure statuses for items in Learning.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Failed and successfully completed statuses are required at the item level to mark the item as incomplete or completed.
- This KBA helps you out if you are stuck when creating a failure status for a Learning item.
Completion and failure statuses are both set in the References area of the Learning admin side:
- Log as a Learning admin >
- Navigate to References > Manage Users Learning > Completion Status >
- Click the "Add New" hyper link >
- Fill in the details as needed: Completion Status ID, Description and Item Type >
- DO NOT check the "Credit Given" checkbox for the Failure status >
- Important Note: If this is checked, the status being created becomes a Completion status.
learning, management, system, lms, failure, status, failed, completion, completed, course, complete, credit, no , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , How To