When running the 'Item Evaluation By Individual Response', it is pulling results for everyone including inactive users, how can only active users be shown?
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
- Log into Learning as an Administrator
- Click on 'Reports'
- Click on the 'Reports' tab
- Locate 'Item Evaluation By Individual Response' report and click to open
- Next to the User criteria, select the filter icon
- In the dialog window that is displayed, select the option for 'Active' relating to 'User Status'
- Click 'Submit Criteria', the report should now contain only active users
Item Evaluation By Individual Response; inactive users; active users; User Status; , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions