- Not able to extract data from ECC
- Idoc not getting delivered
- IDoc processing errors in transaction code BD87 on source system side
- Incomplete control parameter for commmunication with the BW system
Message no. R3030
The control parameters for communication with the BW server are not
complete. A BW PlugIn upgrade could be the cause of the problem.
- Application document not posted
- IDoc status 51
Error returned in the Details tab of the data load monitor on BW: "Request IDoc : Application document not posted"
- Source system release independent
- Business Warehouse release independent
RSRQST, RSREQUST, R3(030), R3 030, RSBASIDOC, T000, SLOGSYS, LOGSYS, WE02, RSA1, RFC , KBA , BW-WHM-DST-SRC , Source Systems , BW-WHM-DST , Data Staging , BC-BW , BW Service API , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.