- Error: "cannot initialize class because prior initialization attempt failed [CRSDK00001087] ---- Error code:0 [CRWEB00000119]" is received when refreshing crystal reports for enterprise from Central Management Console(CMC)/ BI Launchpad
- Also while scheduling the report it does not show list of dynamic prompts.
- On saving the same report with a new name to enterprise and viewing the report it fails with error message: "The viewer could not process an event. java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError [CRSDK00001087] ---Error code:0[CRWEB00000119]"
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence(BI) platform 4.x
- Crystal Reports for Enterprise(CR4E)
- Report based on relational connection
CRSDK00001087, cannot initialize class, error, java, lang, refresh, failed, access, dynamic LOV, prompts, CR4E, BI41, 4.1, 4.0, BI40, BI4.1, BI 4.1, exception, initialize class, class , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.