- Initial load of a condition or listing table from CRM to ERP fails with error message 'Process terminated due to fatal error' in SMQ1
- In the application log (SLG1, CND_MAP_LOG_DISPLAY) the error message no. CND_EXCHANGE_FROM_R3034 occurs
- For instance, initial of object UPL_CRMLISAP001 fails with error "An initial upload has already started for condition table 001"
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
CND_EXCHANGE_FROM_R3034, CND_EXCHANGE 034, UPL_CRMLISAP001, ERROR_MESSAGE_GENERAL SAPLCND_GENERAL_INBOUND, INITIAL_CHECK, CONDITIONS_INBOUND, CND_MEM_INF_UPL, CND_MEM_INITIAL, listing table SAP001, CND_MAPC_INF_DNL, SMQ1, SMQ2, R3AM1, CND_MAP_LOG_DISPLAY, UPL_CRMLISAP001, RUNNING, fatal error, Process terminated. , KBA , CRM-MD-LI-IF , Listing Customizing and Data Exchange R/3 and Mobile Sales , CRM-MD-LI , Listings , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.