You are using an URL Iview to integrate backend application into the portal. On traversing to that application and then terminating the session from the portal.
You are facing one of the following issues :
- Session Management and Single Sign On (SSO) are not working
- Application getting locked whenn accessing
- Sessions remains open in the backend
Terminating the session could be by one of the following ways :
- Navigating away to some different roles in the portal
- Logging off from the portal
- Closing the bowser directly
- EP Release Independent
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Composition Environment
Enterprise Portal 7.0, EP 7.0, Enterprise Portal 7.01, EP 7.01, Enterprise Portal 7.02, EP 7.02, Enterprise Portal 7.1, EP 7.1, Enterprise Portal 7.2, EP 7.2, Enterprise Portal 7.30, EP 7.30, Enterprise Portal 7.31, EP 7.31, Enterprise Portal 7.40, EP 7.4, Enterprise Portal 7.50, EP 7.5, log off, dsm.terminator, sm04, url, iview, ai, browser, single sign on, sso, session, release, agent, sra, srm, backend application, logoff, application integration, generic iview, transaction iview, bsp, web dynpro iview, bex , KBA , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-URL , HTTP Connectivity , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.