- Inserted image disappears.
- Picture no longer displays on the report.
- In Crystal Reports, when opening a report on which a large size image was added, the inserted image is blank.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a report off any data source.
- Insert a large size picture on the report.
- Save and close the report.
- When re-opening the report, notice the picture is not displayed, it is blank where the picture was inserted.
- This situation occurs when adding a large picture to a report.
- When saving the report, it converts the image from any format like: JPG, to bitmap format, and during the conversion process, the image is lost.
- Use an image processing application to reduce the size of the picture (e.g. less pixels, color depth etc.) and if possible save the image in bitmap format.
picture, crystal reports, get blank, not displayed, insert picture, large size, get broken , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2020