- When the user executes transaction code ASKBN (program RAPERB2000) Error Message No. APERB018 - System error: Entry &1 not found in internal table &2 - occurs.
- Error Message No F5201 - Posting period & & is not open - appears when the user runs ASKBN in background. The system asks to reopen the closed period in which the asset has been deactivated.
- Error message F5 201 is shown, however the particular asset has been deactivated and the period is already closed.
- FI Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
GT_APERB_PROT, F5 201, F5201, RAPERB2000, ASKBN, APERB 018 , KBA , FI-AA-AA-E , Periodic Posting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.